Copyright © 2019 Birth N Wellness Hub. All rights reserved
Now some may already know this but I have a love for chocolate. I know I am not the only one. But I also have a sensitivity to chocolate so there goes those Fall and winter cravings for Hot chocolate. Well so I thought until I came across this delicious Hot cocoa recipe. It has become one of my go to for those Hot chocolate cravings. Best part about it is that I
don’t get a reaction as it is Cocoa. Cocoa is chocolate but in its natural form it has not been processed and does not have added milk or sugars. Which means no breakouts for this mom :-) . Check out the recipe:
- 8 ounces of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 Tablespoons of Cocao Powder (updated this ingredient from cocoa to cacao, as cacao is the healthier option)
- 1-2 Tablespoons of Pure Maple Syrup (depending on how sweet you want it)
- ¼ Pure Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Place Almond Milk, Cocao powder, Pure maple syrup and vanilla extract and salt together in a pot and mix
- Heat on medium heat.
- Mix occasionally until hot.
- Pour and enjoy!